1. Where are you originally from (country and city)?
India . Born in Patna, Bihar.
2.Do you currently live in the same place where you were born?
No. I work in Chennai , Tamil Nadu
3. What do you do for a living?
I am a Government Officer.
4. What kind of traveler do you think you are?
I try to travel a abroad twice a year for about a month.
5. What is important for you while traveling and why are you traveling.
The most important thing is feeling the local culture and meeting new people on the way. There is so much to learn from the people and places. I am travelling as I want to broaden my horizon, I immensely love the feeling to be free and when I am open to the new culture , strange soul and exotic cuisines.
6. What kind of travel advice would you give others?
Be kind and patient . Try to follow the local rules and be aware of the surroundings. Do a lot of research about the destination.
7. What is your next mission/trip?
I am going to Hungary and Ukraine in 2 weeks.
8. What is the best place you visited so far?
Krabi , Thailand
9. What is a place you want to visit in the future?
I want to see Northern Lights from Iceland.
10. What is your favorite place in your home country that you would recommend to others?
Manali , Himachal Pradesh. It is in the Himalayas
11. (If answer to Q2 is “No”) What is your favorite place in your current country that you would recommend to others?
Manali in the North and Munnar in the South. I will not write about them as I want people to go and see they will be thrilled.
12. Do you have any other tips or tricks based on your experience that you wish to share?
Get out of the comfort zone. Walk more and use google maps and instead of taking tuk tuks and taxis use local buses. That can really save a lot of money. Carry only the essentials. Always smile .