1. Where are originally from (country and city)?
2. Do you currently live in the same place where you were born
3. What do you do for a living?
4. What kind of traveler do you think you are?
Solo traveller to unusual destinations, so I can do whatever I want, taking as many risks as I want and without feeling responsible for someone.
5. What is important for you while traveling and why are you traveling?
Experience how locals live their life in the country and inspire other people with my stories when I’m back home.
6. What kind of travel advice would you give others?
We are in a world full of prejudices. Don’t get yourself dragged into it and see for yourself but stay realistic. News is the worst factor influencing how we think about a country.
7. What is your next mission/trip?
Visit countries that will ban me from the ESTA Visa waiver program.
8. What is the best place you visited so far?
9. What is a place you want to visit in the future?
The rest of the world I haven’t been to yet.
10. What is your favorite place in your home country that you would recommend to others?
Belgium has not much to offer, except if you like waffles, chocolates or French fries.
Some nice, seasonal things in Belgium: Hallerbos during spring, a barefoot walking trail during the summer, Christmas market in Brussels, …
11. Do you have any other tips or tricks based on your experience that you wish to share?
Buy a moneybelt.
Check out more Traveler Interviews!