1. Where are you originally from (country and city)?
I am from Jaipur which is a city in India.
2. Do you currently live in the same place where you were born?
No now I have migrated to the different city but the country remains the same
3. What do you do for a living?
I am a freelancer video editor so I edit short, music videos, fashion films etc. Apart from that I am an author of the book called Love in the time of Pokemon.
4. What kind of traveler do you think you are?
I am a very lazy traveler who wishes to be more pro in hiking. Also, I don’t travel for months continuously. I take short trip to get some mental peace from nature then I feel nostalgic for chaos of urban cites, so I come back .
5. What is important for you while traveling and why are you traveling?
First thing I do is to walk around the area to know the vibe then I open trip advisor on my phone to see for ‘ Must-eat’ spaces. Food is the important part of travel for me. In fact the most important one.
6. What kind of travel advice would you give others?
Plan everything in advance. Make some notes on paper about must see places before you travel. While travelling just throw those papers and let the trip flow organically without any plans.
7. What is your next mission/trip?
I want to travel Europe soon.
8. What is the best place you visited so far?
Himachal ( India ) is by far the best one.
9. What is a place you want to visit in the future?
A France, because I have consumed too much of french literature/ movies.
10. What is your favorite place in your home country that you would recommend to others?
Mandawa and Pushkar in the Rajasthan are must go places. Different kind of vibes and atmosphere. .