1. Where are you from? (country and city)?
2. Do you currently live in the same place where you were born?
No, I was born in the Netherlands
3. What do you do for a living?
I work in QA for a data-driven marketing company
4. What kind of traveler do you think you are?
An urban traveler
5. What is important for you while traveling and why are you traveling?
To experience new cultures, habits, food, etc.
6. What kind of travel advice would you give others?
Be open and try to enjoy new experiences. There is a new adventure waiting around every corner.
7. What is your next mission/trip?
Visiting the Anderlecht – Antwerp football match in Brussels next month
8. What is the best place you visited so far?
Madeira, Portugal: Not per se the best but what an outstanding beauty.
9. What is a place you want to visit in the future?
10. What is your favorite place in your home country that you would recommend to others?
The dunes and beaches between Bergen aan Zee and Egmond aan Zee in Noord-Holland
11. (If answer to Q2 is “No”) What is your favorite place in your current country that you would recommend to others?
Berlin in summer cannot be topped by anything else in Germany
12. Do you have any other tips or tricks based on your experience that you wish to share?
Just enjoy the moment and that what the world has to offer you. You might never see it again, so cherish the memory
Check out more Traveler Interviews!