1. Where are you from (country and city)?
2. Have you been born in the place you live?
3. What are you doing for living?
Student for graphic design
4. What kind of traveler do you think you are?
5. What is important for you while traveling and why are you traveling?
First, I travel for my personal aims: meeting people from worldwide, get out of my comfort zone, reaching personal limits, trying food from its origin, learning about new cultures and its people, seeing beautiful places. Furthermore, the world is highly diverse in its forms of living. Travel to understand the different ways humans challenge life, and maybe I will be able to interact wholesome and sustainable in the global system one day.
6. What kind of travel advice would you give others?
Feel blessed with the privilege to travel. Be curios, be patient, rethink.
7. What is your next mission/trip?
Paris, France / Zürich + Andermatt, Switzerland
8. What is the best place you visited so far?
Taupo, New Zealand
9. What is the place you want to visit in the future?
10. What is your favorite place in your home country that you would recommend to others?
For me, water is the most powerful and most beautiful element. It’s forming coasts, rivers and lakes, which you live closeby in Northern Germany. As a big city, Hamburg is lovely for living and visiting, with a maritime atmosphere, laid-back people, not too busy but everything to explore.
11. Do you have any other tips or tricks based on your experience that you wish to share?
Andre is a great partner for a good jungle-hill walk across the island! 😉
Facebook: Finn Reduhn
Check out more Traveler Interviews!