1. Where are you originally from (country and city)?
2. Do you currently live in the same place where you were born?
No, I currently live in Canada.
3. What do you do for a living?
Service in hospitality
4. What kind of traveler do you think you are?
The kind that enjoys the views and learn the culture
5. What is important for you while traveling and why are you traveling?
It’s important for me to see the way different parts of the world operate. To see beautiful landscapes and meet people of different backgrounds.
6. What kind of travel advice would you give others?
Don’t plan too much. Upon arrival to destination you will hear stories from locals and fellow travelers of where to go and what to see.
7. What is your next mission/trip?
My trip is coming to an end but I’m already planning my return to Asia
8. What is the best place you visited so far?
9. What is a place you want to visit in the future?
10. What is your favorite place in your home country that you would recommend to others?
I haven’t been to my home country since I was 2 years old but I would definitely recommend eating Manti, a big delicious dumpling
11. (If answer to Q2 is “No”) What is your favorite place in your current country that you would recommend to others?
My favorite place would have to be Manitoulin Island. An island located in Ontario, Canada. Beautiful views and lots of history.
12. Do you have any other tips or tricks based on your experience that you wish to share?
Go with the flow. Say yes. Try new foods. Talk to as many people as possible. Listen to their experience. Share your own. Dive into the culture.
When in Asia and everything is fairly cheap, spend money, have fun , but don’t forget the pit is not endless.
Contact: Pavel Gulansky
Check out more Traveler Interviews!